Restore a deleted user
If you have deleted a user you can restore them at a later point. You may wish to do this if you need to re-use their initials on a latter user. Follow these steps:
- You need to be a superuser to do this.
- Search the user name in the search box, this is in the top right corner of the screen. Deleted user will appear in red text with strikethrough.
- If there are lots of search results you may need to click return to see the full results.
- Click on the user name to go to the user profile.
- Click on restore user and then click on OK.