How to link one client to another
You can link clients together, there are two benefits of doing so listed below.
You can also associate Contacts with Clients for the purpose of sending e-mails through Glide, this is a different concept discussed here, in some cases you will wish to link two clients and also associate them too.
- On job cards you will see a widget showing information about all active jobs for linked clients.
- In Glide Time you can bill time for a client through any linked client, for example you can charge a Company for a Director's tav return even if the time has been recorded on the Director.
To link clients follow these steps:
- Go to one of the client cards by clicking on the client name wherever you see it or by using the search box.
- Click on the Links tab which is on the left side of the client card.
- On this tab you will see information about existing links and also two dropdown boxes and a Create button. Choose the Link type in the first drop down box.
- Select the client you wish to link to in the second drop down box. You can backspace and type to search for a client.
- Click Create to save the link.
You can also import links between clients in bulk.