Adjust your users seats
The number of user seats you require will determine the Glide invoice amount. You will need to increase your seats to add new users.
If a team member leaves and you do not intend to replace them, then you should decrease your user seats to ensure that your Glide invoice decreases from your next billing cycle. Please note that if you intend to replace the user within the same billing cycle, you should leave the seats as they are to avoid unnecessary costs.
To adjust your seats follow these steps:
- Click on the Config menu (superuser access required).
- Click on the Glide Account link.
- Scroll down to find the Choose number of seats dropdown.
- Select the number of seats you require. You will need to choose an amount that is at least equal to the number of active users you have on the system.
- Click the green Continue button.
If you are increasing your seats, the system will confirm the pro-rate charge for the new seats through to your next billing cycle. For example, if you have 10 days to go until the next monthly bill date, then the price shown would be the pro-rate charge for 10 days - not the adjustment to the recurring subscription.
- You can then choose to approve this change or to cancel.
- If you approve an increase on a monthly plan then the pro-rate charge will be added to your next bill.
- If you approve an increase on an annual plan then the pro-rate charge will be invoiced immediately and payment taken (where we hold a payment method).