Export my data to Excel
You may wish to export all of your data to Excel. To do so please follow the guidance below:
Exporting client/contact data:-
- Click on the Config menu (you need to be a superuser to do this).
- Click on System options.
- Click on the Export client data tab.
- Click on the Spreadsheet icon to export your current client data.
Exporting jobs data:
- Click on the workflows menu.
- Click on (for example) Accounts jobs.
- Click on reset filters to ensure you have no filters set.
- If you wish to include completed jobs in your export change the Status filter to All (Inc. Comp).
- Towards the bottom left corner of the results click on Show All.
- Click on the Excel icon to export the results.
If you wish to export other data you will generally find that all tables of data presented in Glide generally include a similar Excel export option towards the bottom left corner.