Delete cookies in Firefox
On occasions you may wish to delete the cookies that the Glide system has stored in your browser or you may be directed to do so by Glide support.
It is beneficial for you to be able to delete only cookies relating to the Glide site, this avoids any impact on other sites you use.
To delete cookies for the Glide site only in the Mozilla Firefox browser follow these steps:
- Click on the 3 horizontal lines towards the top right corner of the Firefox window.
- Click on Options (this will open a new tab with the options menu).
- Click on Privacy and Security (in the menu on the left of the screen).
- Scroll down to Cookies and Site data and click on Manage Data.
- In the Search web sites text box type whatsglide
- Click on the Remove all shown button to delete the cookies associated with the site.
- Click on Save changes.
This will log you out of the Glide system.
Glide stores several settings in cookies, including but not limited to the following information:
- Any filters you have selected in the jobs reports, they will be stored and automatically selected when you return to the screen. This is useful where you select filers and then click on a particular job, you can use the back button and the filters will remain selected.
- Which filter level you last viewed the Scheduler as, for example a particular office or team.
- Whether at a user level you have hidden any result rows from the jobs reports.
- The fact that you have successfully logged in.