Find the route code number
When using the Excel import tool you can allocate clients to the correct route setting, this is only relevant to recurring workflow systems.
Any workflow system with more than one route variation will have a column (green header) that can accept a route code.
To find the route codes you should do the following:
- Firstly note you need to be a superuser to access the config menu.
- Click on the Config menu.
- Click on Database codes summary
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen where you will see Route codes
- These are the numbers to enter on the Excel import sheet, the 4 columns list (left to right):
- Route ID number (enter appropriate one into Excel).
- Route name
- Workflow system name
- Workflow sub-system name
Remember that you do not necessarily need to enter the route code where a client is using the default route; however, you can choose to do so. Where an entry is made then this client will be specifically allocated to this route as opposed to the default, this becomes relevant if you were ever to change the default setting.